« Home | Welcome to Kristine Hermosa Online »

Kristine Hermosa Biography

Kristine Hermosa Orille is a kapamilya actress. Her father is indigenous Filipino and her mother is a Spanish mestiza. She has an older sister who was originally the one who dragged her to auditions in ABS-CBN. However, her sister failed to impress the judges in the first screening yet reluctant younger sister Kristine was suggested to audition due to her height and beautiful personality. Thought to be just another pretty face teenage actress, Kristine rose to fame in the TV series that catapulted her loveteam partnership with Jericho Rosales who latter became her real-life boyfriend in Pangako Sa 'Yo. Years before her fame, Kristine started out as Baron Geisler's loveteam partner in Nagbibinata. Later on, she was casted in Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako. A weekly drama series together with Marvin Agustin. She garnered critical acclaim performances in this series as she was portraying a role almost more than five years older than her real age.
She was linked to Diether Ocampo until it became a real-life romance during the set of Sana'y Wala ng Wakas. Later, the two got married. The marriage pulled Kristine's fame down due to the fact that Diether, her other half, was given a bad boy imagery by the media. Also, their TV series together with her then real-life boyfriend Til Death Do Us Part was a major flop. In 2005, she was given the role of Luisa in the much-loved classic Gulong ng Palad together with new partner TJ Trinidad where she returned to the limelight after taking a break from acting in a TV series. She recently starred in Wag Kang Lilingon, together with another kapamilya hot property Anne Curtis.
Her latest movie is the sequel of Enteng Kabisote opposite Vic Sotto.

For more entertainment updates, visit Starmometer; For celebrity news visit PH Stars; For ABS-CBN fanatics, visit Kapamilya News Ngayon; For GMA-7 fanatics, visit Kapuso Central; For Hollywood updates, visit Tinsel News; and for everything Filipino, visit Pinoy Power.

i will love her forever in my life..

Hi Kristine!!
i wish you God's blessing as you continue to use your God given talent. I admire the way you act and i hope you will continue with the same spirit to reach to the whole world.Remember its God who has enable you to be where you are and don't forget to give Him all the glory.You are my hero.

dursley_kate
hi kristine pangit....i don't really like you since you had a bad attitude towards other...you know even you gave a big help in the industry but still you are not considered as a famous artist for me..you know you must humble your self..don't be too much proud of yourself and remember without the help of your elder sister, you are nothing...ok..maarte ka at bigaan...

Hello ate kristine.how r u n po..As in i lyk u po tlga kc po sbi ng mga tso po d2 s min mgkmukha dw tau..Wag u pdla s mga ugly comment ng iba jan te..inggit lng yan cla kc hndi cla kcng gnda mo..bsta dnt 4get dat God is always there to guide you..Always PRAY..IM Michelle Mabelle po pla.im 19. Take Care..ds s my frndstr..michelle_mabelle

Hi,,,,,tin super idol na kita simula p....nung pangako sayo....ang ganda mo ti....grabe,,,,,,tke cre,,,,,

hi.....wg mong pakinggan ang sasabihin ng tungkol inggit lang cla sau kc d cla kacing ganda mo.....GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS....tke cre,,,,

ito pala friendster k.....friends tayo....plz!!!jly_lm@yahoo.com

Hi tin I you are such a beautiful woman. For me you are number one. I like you as an actress and the way you handle yourself. I will be your fans forever no matter what. May God give you more blessings and success in your career and more power... I love you tin.. Take care of yourself and be yourself all the time...

Dinah from Canada

kristine, you're a lesbian!

why don't you just come out already.

everyone knows.

HI......... WE HERE IN AGOO LOVE YOU VERY MUCH........ MOST SPECIALLY A FRIEND OF MINE NAMELY DOLORES CABURIAN SANA PAG NAG GUEST KA SA ASAP GREAT MOH KAMI LOVE YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............

Hi Kris u a beautiful woman. For me you are number one. I like you the way you handle yourself. Can u be my friends no matter what if u mine. May God give you more blessings and success in your career and more power... for ur next move

luv
UHI

Hi dear.How are u?I hope that ur more cuter.My name is Anne and am from KENYA.I watch u in TV and i like the way you act.U chick!!!!!!!!!ur just blessed.ur so beutiful that i admire u and wish you were my sister.Please,will you be my pal???I just like you the way u are.my email address is nnmute@yahoo.com.please halla coz i will be waiting 4 ur repliez.i fancy u.i do hope that you will get back to jericho Rosales with due time.This is becoz u two make a perfect couple.Say hi to him 4 me.I love u deaz.cheerz!tchao!

Hye Kristine...

I am from Malaysia. Actually I really like to see you on TV. Since U in Pangako Sa Yo, Sanay Wala Nang Wakas, and many more. Don't know what to say... just wanna be a friend to you! :-) Whatever, good luck 'n' hope u will success in your career, k!
from ME,
nurhani.

chat with Kristine Hermosa today at 6pm!

http://andreau.blogster.com/my-big-love-versus-my-bestfriends-girlfriend-face-off-online-press-conference-today-join-for-free

http://www.yehey.com/chat/chatevent.aspx?id=85

this site is great! keep going!!
thanksssss

this site is great! keep going!!
thanksssss

Hi Kristen
It was an outstanding story Gulong ng Palad for us islanders in the South Pacific. Samoan people love the movie. You have touch the heart of people, keep up the good work I love to watch the Prinsesa ng Baynera. We are living in New Zealand and we love your act. TJ AND KRISTEN WHAT WONDERFUL TEAM. GOD BLESS. lOVE SETA

hello! wow! what a splendid beauty... hmmmp... what can i say!? your famous, gorgeous and beautiful well! hermosa nga eh! which means beauty in spanish! you are blessed,and u deserved it... by the way, im divine 22yrs old from zamboanga, and i am 1 of your millions avid fan...Stay beauty as u are and COOL...hope to see u in person. :)

hi ireally like what u a doing,am court in the feelings of admiring u.sincerely iwanna give u the security u need and love.

Hi, I will never forget you and Jericho in Pangako sa 'Yo. I'm now here in US but at least I've watched the whole series before coming here. However, I was not able to see Sanay Wala ng Wakas. I am saddened of what happened between you and Jericho. My wish is that you will be able to make another TV series with him.Some wishes come true, I hope mine will.

she's gay, i saw her with my own eyes...remember "tin tin"? the malaysian girl? you know its true so don't pretend...i even know her name...I KNOW YOUR SECRET!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

YOU AND TISAY(BEA A.) ARE SO GAY!!!!

hi kristine! am jonathan from Ghana.Am glad to hav your contact now after months of searching. I just wish i meet the most beautiful creature I have ever seen.Infact i wiil stop watching t.v the day u quit acting, bcos I admire you so much.Keep on shining as always. A secrete admirer

Hi kristine,am misky from kenya,africa.i realy lyk da way u act on tv..da way u talk,da way u cary urself..kip up..chaw

hi kristine ! I am marissa or maryam, U.A.E i am one of ur fans. I love to watch ur tele sere w jericho . I was so sad abt what happend b4 . But now i Am so much glad seeing u back again n tv. I watched ur ntervw w tito boy abunda n The BUZZ, i was amazed of what u r now,strong and matured. You become more beautiful dan b4 ! ! ! ! Hope u cn have more tele sere w jericho again, i love both u n acting ! Its so natural . Dnt be affected of negative humors u heard, infact use them as an instruments to pursue ur dream not only now but for ur future! So, stay as beautiful as u are ! Always put ur feet on the ground. Lab yah tin. Tker. !

pretty angel am farida 4rm nigeria,a poor girl in need of help from u.my mother left me when i was 5yrs old,now am 20yrs,with my elder bro,i drop out of school for my bro jst to allow him complete his university level now he his in 300level mech engneering i need to hawk to pay his sch fees,my dad is a poor man.pls i nid ur words of advice 4m u and angelo, ds's my email addreaasuleiman.bili@yahoo.com coz i want to sell my body,crying am still a vagin,pls help me 07062425269,da's my num.love u......i nid ur help,distance is nt a barrier,i watch only one of ur film the promise,da's y i want u cos i love the way u handle situatin dat comes ur way.i will b xpeting ur call or text,life is realy hard 4 me. crying.

pls i need urgent reply immediatly u receive ds txt,love u.

lets support her in noah...

we love you kristine..we're all waiting for your next scene in NOAH..hope you'll meet gabriel na (piolo pascual)...:)

U re Kristine bt i wil cal u Yna. I really luv ur roles nd d way u act, keep it up. The Lord dat made u beautiful has made u famous so dont forget to give Him hs praises evryday of ur life. Ara, hw is christain.
From Helen in Nigeria

WE LUV U HERMOSA. HERE IN UGANDA VERY MANY PEOPLE NICKNAME THEM SELVES UR NAME.MANY NEW BORN BABIES ARE BEING NAMED. FUNNIEST PART OV IT, MANY PEOPLE KNOW U AS YNA.LASTLY PEOPLE HERE IN UGANDA THOUGHT URE GOING TO MARRY ECHO.

HEY KRISTINE, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU DEAR, DA WAY U ACT, I WISH I COULD ACT DA WAY U DO. BAMBI AM EDDY ASHTONEZ FROM UGANDA & I WISH ONE TIME COULD BE IN PHILLIPINES. BUT N'WAY I HV BEEN WATCHING Y'R SHOWS & DEY ARE VERY INTERESTING, U ARE DOIN WELL. BUT PLIZ LET'S BE FRIENDS 4REVER AS I WAIT 2 RECEIVE Y'R MESSAGE VIA MA E-MAIL OF eddyashtonez@yahoo.com, & via Facebook.
LUV U

NYC TYM...

Hi! Kristine, I will always love and fans you forever, you inspire me much on your talent. Forever yours.

wala pa rin tatalo sa ganda ni kristine!

Kristine you dont know how much i love you and jericho, i wish two of you are together. I cant stop watching your movies cos it inspires me a lot. Pls, i want be just your friend. Some people said your a lesbian is true? As for i dont belive it. Plz, text me through my email: sandra.simeon2@gmail.com. My number: 07061105043. Take care!

Post a Comment

Archives

Links

    Asian Heartthrob Filipino Hunks Gadget Inspector Hunks Galore Lee Dong Wook Photoblog

Subscribe

Affiliates/Stats

Starmometer

ABS CBN News

100 Most Beautiful Filipina

Ads